The last report is here > SARS-CoV-2 December 2020
Apology: for months I was fooled into reporting "Covid-19" cases whereas the data is from "PCR" positive tests. The PCR-test is NOT a reliable detector of the coronavirus and NOT all who have the SARS-Cov-2 virus become ill with the "Covid-19" sickness. Most of my previous reports are therefore partially misinformation. Us folk, the press and politicians are misled by WHO, CDC, RKI and Johns Hopkins University! "Excess Deaths" is now the ONLY reliable indication of how this so-called "pandemic" has effected us. RRG2021
"Covid-19" cases by Continent
Note: actually "PCR-positive" cases, NOT really all Covid-19 cases.
Covid-19 and percentage of "Excess Deaths" in Europe (by Ivor Cummins)
Excess Deaths in Europe by Euromomo
Meanwhile, in Sweden (by Ivor Cummins)
What happened to flu?
Obviously influenza cases are being counted as Covid-19 cases?
Also Germany: only 540 cases of flu this year. RKI reports that usually 25,000 die of flu in DE every year.
Vaccine Rollout by Andrew Mather
Correlation between Covid-19 Deaths and Flu Vaccines (Source: see links below)
Obviously vaccines help with a specific virus but weaken the immune-system generally.
Interesting links found in January:
Viral Update January 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_vAQyVlXzU by Ivor Cummins
COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/
Covid deaths vs Flu vaccines https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/correlation-flu-vaccine-coronavirus-deaths Article
Covid Side-Effects https://hpv-vaccine-side-effects.com/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects-world-map Stories
How PCR tests work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWNkJUDctdk (17 minute video) by Dr. Sam Bailey (New Zealand)
1a. History of PCR https://tinyurl.com/yy8ucboe (paper)
1b. History of PCR https://www.thesciencenotes.com/history webpage
2. PCR overview https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymerase_chain_reaction Wikipedia
3. PCR animation - DNA Learning Center: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KoLnIwoZKU 1:27 video
4. The Significance of Responses of the Genome
to Challenge https://www.nobelprize.org/uploads/20... PDF by Barbara McClintock
5. Ronaldo on PCR
tests: https://ronaldo.com/football-news/pcr... news article by Ronaldo
6. The MIQE guidelines:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19246 NIH article
7. NZ Taxpayers’ Union - $222,000 in taxpayer funds to left-wing opinion pieces: https://us7.campaign-archive.com/?u=c...
8. Siouxsie Wiles thinks Covid PCR tests are great: https://web.archive.org/web/202011130...
9. PCR test kit - not for diagnostic use: https://www.creative-diagnostics.com/...
10. Corman-Drosten SARS-CoV-2 PCR paper: https://www.eurosurveillance.org/cont...
11. PCR specificity - control sample lab test, not clinical specificity: https://web.archive.org/web/202010221...
12. RT - Legal ruling finds Covid test not fit for purpose: https://www.rt.com/op-ed/507937-covid...
13. Principia Scientifica - WHO finally admits PCR test has a 'problem':https://principia-scientific.com/who-...
14. Sir Frank Macfarlane Burnet - Genes Dreams and Realities, 1971: https://www.amazon.com/Genes-Dreams-R...
Month December 2020 year data
Month November Excess deaths in the USA and Germany
Month October Data & Excess Mortality
Month September Compares Light-Pollution Map with Covid-19 World Map
Month August Where are the deaths now?
Month July Mathematical proof that lock-downs are ineffective
Month June CoVid Update and Covid vs Country Life Expectancy
Week 24 Covid vs Country Average Age
Week 23 Tables, graphs and intermediate conclusions
Week 22 Why I do this! Updated tables & graphs
Week 21 Covid again by world regions, special graphs for the Americas and Africa
Week 20 Covid vs Chilli, obesity, rural vs urban
Week 19 Population Density, IT-reach, I.Q., 5G
Week 18 Recovery percentages
Week 17 Graphs per 1000 citizens
Week 16 Cases and deaths now per thousand, yearly flu visits.
Week 15 5G question
Week 14 Case update by IT-reach, average I.Q., pollution-indicies and by median age of a country.
Week 13 First recovery data, cases by world regions.
Week 12 Cases by north-south of latitude 27°N, questioning case and death numbers.
Week 11 Cases by IT-reach, average I.Q., pollution-indicies and by median age of a country.
Week 10 China 80% of cases, Cases worldwide by tourist-volume
Up-to-date Data Sources:
https://covid19.who.int/table (world)https://covid19-country-overviews.ecdc.europa.eu/ (European Union)
https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps (excess-deaths European Union)
https://covid19data.co.za/provinces/ (South Africa)
See, use, share my XLS Covid-19 spreadsheet (36,000 data points) March-December 2020 at
For up-to-date news on health please subscribe at
... and some humour: