The Universe according to Rangutan
A very logical explanation of gravity
Pretty absurd that two objects on either side of the universe should magically ‘attract’ each other. I am afraid that all scientists are delirious about gravity. Since childhood I have questioned everything I am told, and always sought to research/explain every mystery of life, with success. In 1988 I first envisioned what gravity really is, the current theories have bothered me immensly the last 30 years. Till today, I have positive reactions from all friends but zero response from scientists, I assume they are silent as not to be ridiculed by peers for thinking differently? I challenge 'hype-scientists' to make their IQs public since a lot are merely educated technicians.
With this revolutionary kind of ‘Rangutan's Gravitation’, I revive and claim the theory that gravity is a push force, not a pull force, and that gravity, as we generally envisage it, is only the observable result. There are millions of black-holes turning common atoms into radiating tiny but powerful ‘tachyons’, under extreme pressure, at the centre of heavy bodies like at the centre of galaxies. The particles are either ejected at speeds greater than that of light, or/and, have an incredible high frequency not yet detectable, explaining their mysterious powerful force called ‘gravity’.
We cannot detect this ‘total-universal-radiation’ with equipment made of matter, the tachyons even travel through atoms. It is their field, on passing near or through an atom, that causes the pushing force on masses. Direct collisions of tachyons with electrons may cause the building of atoms of higher mass, or collisions with nuclei, the decay of atoms? This collective multi-frequencial, powerful radiation "rains" on us evenly and constantly, pushing us and objects, apparently, down on the surface of the Earth, in the direction towards the centre-of-mass of the Earth or any other large body in space, where as we are shielded from the pushing force from below due to the dense Earth’s core. The resultant force is then obviously seen as attraction. Likewise, the Earth and other planets are ‘pushed’ towards the Sun and similarly our solar system toward the centre of our galaxy, saved by their rotational speed (temporarily). This effect explains why the universe is expanding. Radiation pushes! We are lucky to be near the centre of the universe and have a stable gravitational constant, not (unaware) the same all over the universe. On the outskirts of the universe galaxies are being pushed away from the us with increasing speeds!.
If one is looking for an anti-gravitational method then the shield should not be between the two masses but a magnetic field on the outer side of the smaller object, an anti-tachyon "umbrella".
This theory is an upgrade of that by George-Louis Le Sage, 1747.
The term "tachyon" was coined by Gerald Feinberg in 1967.
- explains where the mass goes in black-holes
- tachyons likely become electrons when captured by an atom, increasing the atomic number H<He>>>>>Fe>>>>>Ag>>>>>
. dark-energy is the total tachyon radiation
- dark-matter is non-radiating, no star-light, not active, dust and gases
- solution to anti-gravity is a shield ABOVE the object, not UNDER the object
- explains why the universe is expanding at an accelerating pace
- we are near the centre of the universe where things are pretty stabile
- the gravitational constant applies to our local group of galaxies only
- galaxies on the outskirts of the universe are elliptical?
- compare speed, frequency and momentum/energy of electrons, photons, x-ray, gamma-ray, neutrino and tachyons
- dispute the time-space model
- dispute electromagnetic “waves”. Really, photons etc are like bullets from a machine-gun. When they pass a detector, they show a wave-like energy field
- tachyons cannot be “seen” or detected by conventional equipment, too fast!
- a man-made mini black-hole could communicate beyond the speed of light (pulsar effect)
- if star-input runs-out, the black-hole dies out!
- explains a lot of wierd astronomical observations
Find a large sensitive scale.
Buy ~100 computer hard-discs with high spinning rates
Weigh the raw unconnected discs
Secure against foreign forces
Weigh the discs when running/spinning
The difference in weight should prove a gravitational-shielding-principle.
RRG 2019 cc www.rangutan.eu